Krystyna Gielo-Perczak, Ph.D.
Biomechanics, exoskeletons, modeling and simulation of the musculoskeletal system, design, human-machine systems
University of Connecticut
School of Engineering
Bronwell Bldg., Office 204
260 Glenbrook Rd., Unit 2247
Storrs, CT 06269-2247, USA
Office Phone: (860) 486-0370
MS Warsaw University of Technology
PhD Warsaw University of Technology
Information about current research projects could be found at:
Honors and Awards:
1. Nihara, J., Gielo-Perczak, K. , Asaki, T., Cardinal, L., Saito, I., Randa, N., Uribe, F., (2015): Finite element analysis of mandibular molar protraction mechanics using mini- Thermal Gradients During Arthroscopic Surgery Using Radio Frequency Electrode screws. European Journal of Orthodontics 37 (1): 95-100.
2. Chen, SJ, Gielo-Perczak, K. (2011): Effect of impeded medial longitudinal arch drop on vertical ground reaction force and center of pressure during static loading, Foot & Ankle International. 32(1):77-84.
3. DiDomenico A., Gielo-Perczak K., McGorry R., Chang C. (2010). Effects of simulated occupational task parameters on balance. Applied Ergonomics 41(3):484-9.
4. Gielo-Perczak K., Karwowski W., Rodrick D. (2009). Nonlinear behavior of the center of pressure in simulated standing on elevated construction beams. Work. Journal of Prevention, Assessment, & Rehabilitation, 34(2):195-203.
5. Gielo-Perczak, K., Matz, S., & An, K.-N. (2006). Arm abduction strength and its relationship to shoulder geometry. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology, 16, 66-78.