Mohammad Khan, Ph.D.
Reliability of large scale distributed systems, cloud platform for real-time health care monitoring, and cyber-physical systems.
363 ITE Building, 371 Fairfield Way
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269-3247
Office Phone: 860-486-0609
Recently, I have been investigating ways to leverage variability in users’ cognitive and physical abilities to enhance the end-to-end reliability of computing systems. I am also investigating various healthcare intervention and behavior modification techniques leveraging smartphones.
More information about current projects can be found at:
Google Scholar Citations Link
- Performance analysis of fault-tolerant exact motif mining algorithm on the cloud. Nhan Nguyen, Mohammad Maifi Hasan Khan. In proceedings of International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC). San Diego, CA, USA, 2013.
- Mohammad Maifi Hasan Khan, Hieu Khac Le, Hossein Ahmadi, Tarek F. Abdelzaher and Jiawei Han. “Troubleshooting interactive complexity bugs in wireless sensor networks using data mining techniques”. ACM Transaction on Sensor Networks. (Accepted for publication, 2013)
- Context aware data acquisition framework for dynamic data driven applications systems (DDDAS). Nhan Nguyen, Mohammad Maifi Hasan Khan. In proceedings of the 32nd IEEE Military Communication Conference (MILCOM), San Diego, CA, USA, 2013.
- Leveraging Cloud Infrastructure for Troubleshooting Edge Computing Systems. Michael Fagan, Mohammad Maifi Hasan Khan, Bing Wang. Got accepted in ICPADS 2012. (Acceptance Rate: 29%)
- Exposing Complex Bug-Triggering Conditions in Distributed Systems via Graph Mining. Eunsoo Seo, Mohammad Maifi Hasan Khan, Prasant Mohapatra, Jiawei Han and Tarek Abdelzaher. International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP), Taiwan, 2011.